Interactive Brokers is seeking an Asia Marketing person to facilitate marketing campaigns and coordinate with our Asia sales team. This position will be based in our HK office. This role serves as liaison between our headquarters in the US and local offices in HK and China. This role requires an experienced marketer with the ability to successfully plan, manage, and implement marketing programs. This person needs to be creative thinking, analytical and well-organized.
• Develops and implements short and long-term marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics for Asia market to achieve brand and acquisition goals.
• Conducts appropriate qualitative and quantitative research for overall business success.
• Presents marketing ideas in HK, China and other Asian regions to local office and Marketing Director in the US.
• Assists with design, writing and editing of marketing communication including electronic and print collateral materials, presentations, and other communication and marketing materials.
• Collaborates with Marketing Director in project execution.
• Provides suggestions to our Chinese website, including optimizing for best Search Engine Optimization results.
• Expand social media campaigns targeting Asia users. Provide monthly reporting and strategic feedback.
• Manages all local sales and marketing events, before, onsite and after.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Bilingual proficiency in both Chinese (mandarin) and English
• Good knowledge of financial markets and financial terminologies
• 3 years’ experience in marketing and public relations in B2C and/or B2B (financial industry experience is a plus)
• Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and influencing skills
• Demonstrated ability to set and exceed aggressive goals, thrive in a fast moving yet collaborative environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to travel as needed
• Knowledge in graphic design is a plus
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.