Interactive Brokers Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant working for two senior executives. The Assistant will communicate with others outside and inside the organization, will manage busy schedules, and will complete complex administrative tasks. An ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This person must be exceedingly well organized, diligent, highly flexible, and enjoy challenges.
• Assist executives with organizational, financial and personal administration on a daily basis
• Work with executives to manage calendars and organize meetings including coordinating global and domestic travel itineraries
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
• Organize meetings to be attended by the executives, including lunches, coffees, and conference calls
• Ensure that key dates and events are highlighted ahead of time
• Prepare materials for executive’s meetings, Board of Directors meetings and senior management team meetings
• Organize documents for signatures and members of executive staff related to relevant projects
• Manage expense claims
• Assist with special projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5 years’ work experience in administrative and/or personal assistant roles at the executive level
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working with a wide range of people
• Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once
• Ability to be flexible and exercise sound judgment
• Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information
• Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, and Excel
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.