Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Are you a Software Engineer with at least 3 years of working experience? This position provides an exciting opportunity to join a global securities and commodities business leader and top US broker-dealer. If you enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you. The successful candidate will join a team of innovative engineers to build our web front end for customer facing trading platform through full cycle of software development: design and planning, coding, unit and functional testing, and documentation
Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of software development experience with emphasis on single page web app
- Expert level knowledge of front-end web technologies
- Must be familiar with MVC framework, or strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of VueJS, Angular or React is a plus
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to UNIX/Linux would be helpful
- Mobile software development is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed