Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers LLC seeks a Market Data Advisor with expertise in vendor agreements and a strong emphasis on usage and procedures. The candidate will join the global team working with the developers to define demands and structure offerings for clients. They will spearhead the team efforts for market data regulatory issues for compliance and anticipate any potential liabilities.
- Review all current agreements
- Craft and negotiate with data sources on unique use rights
- Coordinate with legal to synchronize databases
- Establish, build and maintain industry relationships
- Assist in audit responses
- Stay current and aware of regulatory changes
- Audit and enhance current group policies and procedures
- Minimum graduate level degree in a Finance, Economic or Law
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience with market data
- Financial Information Associate and FISD Data Licensing (Desirable)
- Strong legal or negotiation skills
- Demonstrated superior oral and written communication
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent networking and presentation style
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed