Interactive Brokers UK (“IBUK”) is a rapidly growing direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing broker for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. It is increasing its client base, introducing new products and connecting to new markets. The firm is authorized and regulated by the FCA.
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd. based in London, UK, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business activities in various markets, we have the following full-time opening for an experienced, motivated and technology- oriented candidate.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for a professional translator with a strong focus on economics and finance, and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. In this position you will be required to:
- Translate website content
- Translate account applications such as Account Management, Registration System, Trader Workstation, etc.
- Translate client communication letters, bulletins and announcements
- Plan and carry out research projects, including extraction of terminology from texts and use of term base
- Perform quality assurance on existing translations (proof-read and edit)
- Native Spanish speaker
- Good command of written and spoken English (business language)
- MA or BA degree in Translations or related discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office (and any translation tools, such as OmegaT is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably with a financial institute
- Knowledge of basic accounting terms and calculations; familiarity with a broad range of securities
- Proven time-management and organizational skills
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- All candidates applying must have a UK/EU passport and/or a working UK permit
- Attractive compensation package
- Healthcare and pension benefits
- International fast growing environment within a highly successful company
- Flexible working hours
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed