Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is seeking a Mandarin video and marketing specialist to:
- Produce educational video content suitable for Chinese readers;
- Translate timely market commentaries into Chinese;
- Translate regular trading courses into Chinese;
- Expand IB’s Chinese media reach with major Chinese financial portal sites;
- Assist and analyze IB’s Chinese social media effort;
- Conduct media research as needed;
- Assist ad hoc marketing tasks.
The successful candidate must be a team player, creative, and willing to take new challenges and assignments and possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years' experience
- Bilingual proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Experience in developing video content, both in a production role as well as in front of the camera
- Proficiency in video editing software such as Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere
- Good knowledge of financial markets and financial terminologies
- Technical savvy
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed