Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
As part of our Client Services group, you will liaise with Interactive Brokers’ clients from around the globe, including but not limited to professional retail clients, advisors and broker-dealers. Our goal is to develop and maintain long-term client relationships through responsive, superior and high-touch service while we continue to advance on technology and expand our global product offerings.
- Handle clients’ enquiries via different channels including email, ticket, live chat and phone call
- Familiarize with various proprietary platforms including trading systems and administrative portals in order to educate clients to align with our self-service and highly automated business model
- Assist clients in understanding the entire trading cycle, including but not limited to funding process, position transfers, corporate actions, margin calculation and statements reconciliation
- Troubleshoot with clients and take ownership when issues arise, be able to follow up, escalate and liaise with various internal parties such as Legal & Compliance, Risk, IT, Cashiering, Clearing and other service groups around the world.
- Strong product knowledge – Equities, Options, Futures, FX
- Self-starter with highly analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Be able to handle stress, work independently and autonomously under a quick and spontaneous environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a strong plus)
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at a global financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- Preferably licensed with SFC for RA type 1,2,3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after joining
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel; Bloomberg, UNIX and/or basic programming experience a plus
- Candidates with prior experience in the areas of client services, middle/back office operations, compliance, electronic trading, and fund administration will be given priority
 Figures as of December 31, 2017. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed