Interactive Brokers Software Services Estonia OU, based in Tallinn, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Interactive Brokers Software Services Estonia OU growing online brokerage unit is expanding its Client Services operation. We are looking for a motivated and technology oriented candidate.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects in English and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
- Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes including:
- Operability of IB Trader Workstation, Web Trader and Mobile Trader execution platforms including trading modules and analytical tools; Cash deposit and withdrawal activity, position transfers, and account administrative functions.
- Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fee.
- Coordinate activities with other international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in finance, economics or related field.
- Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email and online chat
- Fluent in English mandatory and strong communication skills (native speakers preferred) in any of the following languages: Russian, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- In depth understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
- Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies
- Registrations: FINRA Series 7 or ability to obtain this license
- Fast learner, proactive and helpful
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed