Interactive Brokers Asset Management is an online marketplace for discovering exceptional portfolio managers. We provide investors with full transparency and control. We help our clients find specialized managers and save money with low trading costs and automation. Our technology replicates portfolio managers’ trades, providing clients the convenience of “set and forget” functionality with the protection of our proprietary trade filtering. We have offices in Boston and London.
For our London office we are looking for a motivated and technology oriented candidate.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Operations Analyst Programmer is a dual role. The successful candidate would be responsible for completing day to day operational tasks as well as simplifying and reshaping those tasks working closely with our Sales, Investment Management and Technology teams. Within this role there is a need and an opportunity to understand this business domain deeply, enhance process and data analysis skills as well as enhance programming skills. We are looking to not just operate our business processes but to simplify, automate and expand them in line with our growth ambitions.
- Client and portfolio manager take on - manage prospective clients and portfolio managers through the process of establishing tradable accounts
- Daily reconciliation of client and portfolio manager accounts
- Entering and updating daily transaction records manually or using automated tools
- Monitoring automated trading activity and handling exceptions
- Assist with definition of and production of compliance and operational reports
- Processing of management fees
- Security master maintenance
You will be a detail oriented individual, comfortable around technology and willing to roll your sleeves up and get immersed in our fast paced and demanding environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- some experience running operational tasks
- be highly numerate and analytical
- possess strong Excel skills as well some exposure to programming languages and SQL
- have a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a desire and aptitude to enhance processes, systems and software
- have drive and enthusiasm and be able to work autonomously
- knowledge of equities, funds and other financial instruments
We offer a competitive compensation package including stock, bonus, and benefits.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed