IBG LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Job Description and Responsibilities
IBG LLC has an opportunity in our Office Services Department. In this position the incumbent will have combined responsibilities of front desk reception as well as on-site office services for our new location in Greenwich CT.
Requirements: The successful candidate must have computer skills to include: Word, Excel, Access Database, Outlook, Internet, must have an excellent phone manner and communication skills, positive attitude, work well with people and have a willingness to learn and assist co-workers. At least two years experience working in an administrative capacity.
- Answer the main phone line, screen calls and take messages
- Greet and announce visitors
- Accept & sign for packages and distribute
- Prepare Fed Ex/UPS/DHL packages & U.S. Mail envelops
- Bring FedEx bin inside reception lobby; Put bin out at end of day
- Sort and distribute mail internally
- Maintain postage machine and Apply postage to outgoing mail
- Report USPS “Postage Due” information to assigned office services team member
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Process office supplies invoices
- Manage conference room schedules and teleconferences
- Coordinate refreshments for meetings
- Daily upkeep of the conference rooms
- Maintain kitchens and re-stock supplies
- Ensure desk and guest lounge area are kept neat
- Order lunch for guests
- Organize lunch deliveries by managing Seamless.com and other local restaurant accounts
- Set up New Hires with lunch account and building entry keys
- Submit work orders to building management for various repair/requests
- Contact and make arrangements for outside vendors to take care repairs beyond the scope of building management
- Inventory, order, and replenish general office supplies
- Fill in for absent team member assigned to inventory of morning food deliveries and fax to restaurant.
- If you are a notary we would direct our employees to your services.
- Assist various departments with clerical duties.
- Assist with employee travel arrangements for company functions.
- Liaise with building management for special events such as the annual fire drill, electronic waste recycling drive, etc.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed