Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers has an immediate opening for a Documentation Specialist / Technical Writer in our retail call center in Chicago. This individual will be responsible for producing high quality responses for our active clientele base on a diverse range of topic including configuration of the Trader Workstation platform, trade execution issues, funding, account statements and general policy information. The ideal candidate will be well organized, have strong written communication skills and have the ability to explain complex subjects with ease.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the processes and documentation requirements
- Organize, write and maintain operational procedures and/or manuals for a variety of topics
- Write and edit educational materials for customers regarding company policies
- Perform quality assurance on existing documentation
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write logically and consistently
- Resourceful and innovative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in financial services (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed