Interactive Brokers - Application Support Group
Interactive Brokers Securities Japan, Inc. is expanding its Application Support Group in Tokyo. We are searching for a candidate with prior experience in the financial services industry, with extraordinary attention to detail, and strong communication skills. As a liaison to Interactive Brokers’ retail and professional clients, the IB Application Support Group is accountable for providing high quality client service to IB’s clients. This includes sophisticated retail customers, financial advisors, hedge fund operators and other broker-dealers. Our aim is to facilitate the client on-boarding process by providing account opening guidance while building and maintaining long-term customer relationships as we expand our global service offerings. As part of the Application Support Group, you will be the first and most important impression new customers have of Interactive Brokers.
• Correspond to inquiries and concerns externally with retail and institutional clients via in-person meetings, telephone, e-mail and on-line chat; internally to sales representatives and customer service representatives
• Research and resolve a wide variety of client question/issues on the account opening process
• Multi task with a strong emphasis on AML and KYC knowledge while dealing with incoming customer queries
• Learn all aspects of the IB Brokerage platform /policy and offer alternatives and options to satisfy customer concerns while complying with policies, practices and procedures
• Work closely with Legal and Compliance, Program Developers, and Project Managers to ensure compliance with new and existing procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience: 2-3 years in Customer Service and/or Financial Service preferred. Fresh graduates who are motivated will also be considered
• Preferably licensed with JSDA 1 grade license or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after joining
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English/Japanese
• Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
• Demonstrates experience in handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.