IBG LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
 Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Job Description and Responsibilities
IBG seeks a bright and organized professional to serve as a Junior Legal Documentation Specialist / Paralegal to work on domestic and international banking and brokerage projects managed by the Group’s CFO. This position requires a highly organized person who can multitask and quickly adapt to a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding business needs and preparing documentation requested by IBG’s U.S. and foreign affiliates
- Reviewing contracts and correspondence; obtaining necessary approvals from Compliance, Legal and Regulatory departments
- Reviewing and preparing banking documentation (including AML and KYC documents)
- Ensuring bank account opening process complies with regulatory requirements
- Communicating with local/foreign banks, exchanges and clearing houses
- Drafting corporate resolutions and certificates authorizing strategic business transactions
- Responding to queries from internal and external auditors
- Maintaining a legal documentation database
- Handling light clerical duties such as preparing FedEx packages, mailing, etc.
- Various ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college / university (minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Paralegal certification or experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a legal setting or in the financial services industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed