Timber Hill (Europe) AG, based in Zug Switzerland, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Interactive Brokers’ fast growing online brokerage unit is expanding its Client Services operation. We are looking for an experienced candidate with strong IT/technology skills.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our career website.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands. The successful candidate for the Customer Service Representative - Technical Support position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, Java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and e-mail.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues
- 2 year experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Languages: fluency in English and French is a must. German is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed