Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers seeks an entry level individual that is hard working, detail-oriented, a quick learner, careful and a problem solver. The ideal person will be able to work well in a team environment. This position requires excellent coordination and strong customer service focus.
• Process new account openings documentation in accordance with rules and regulations
• Assist the Compliance Officer with the approval process of new account applications on a daily basis
• Cross reference multiple databases for potential undesirable client matches
• Ensure that the account opening process satisfies the client’s needs by means of complete and through responses to account opening questions and concerns
• Correspond with clients, sale representatives and customer service representatives
• Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with any account-related suspicious activity
• General administrative support
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Any additional foreign languages are a plus.
• Chinese typing skills highly preferred
• Proficiency in basic PC applications
• Quick Learner
• Good problem solver
• Able to perform accurate work in a fast-paced working environment
• Excellent teamwork
• Strong customer service focus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed