Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Carrying out trade surveillance and monitoring for transactions on EEA markets, including OTC and any product(s) that IB offers;
- Assisting with the on-going design and development of relevant market surveillance reports;
- Assisting with the design and development of trade reporting;
- Assisting with written responses market abuse enquiries from the FCA and other national regulatory bodies;
- Supporting and coordinating the detection and mitigation of potential money laundering risk;
- Assisting in the training of relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in accordance with the FCA regulations;
- Keeping up to date with changes in market conduct regulations, FCA conduct of business and SYSC regulations; and
- Keeping up to date with EU and with international developments in relevant areas of regulations and law.
- Bachelor's degree preferred: business, finance, accounting or technology-related preferred
- Market surveillance, or related surveillance and compliance experience in investment firms (3+ years)
- Brokerage, bank or securities industry experience (4+ years)
- Knowledge of FCA market conduct rules and market regulations
- Knowledge of FCA COBS rules regarding best execution etc.
- Securities industry qualifications preferable
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have good analytical skills
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have a strong technical orientation and be comfortable with computers and technology as applied to surveillance and compliance
- Must understand the nature and confidentiality of market abuse and AML related information
- Must be able to work in a cordial, small-to-medium office environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed