Timber Hill (Europe) AG, based in Zug Switzerland, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our career website.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands. The successful candidate for the Securities Transfer Specialist position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Resolution of client inquiries via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- FOP/DVP asset transfer support; assisting client in the transfer process of assets
- Monitoring settlement transactions and coordination with back office to ensure timely settlement
- Systematically follow-up on and resolve pending transfers/ settlements, differences and breaks (cash and security)
- Affirm broker confirmations and handle broker inquiries
- Liaison with external counterparties and custodians globally
- Education: Bank/commercial apprenticeship or bachelor degree in business related field
- Experience: International securities clearing and settlement as well as experience with cash settlement
- Understand and interpret SWIFT messages (MT 103, MT 540)
- In-depth understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, derivatives, fixed income instruments and FX
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-confident, extroverted with the ability to work independently
- Fluent English is a must (any other European language is a plus)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed