Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Limited ("IBHK") is expanding its customer service department at our Admiralty, Hong Kong location. We are searching for candidates with prior experience in the financial services industry, with extraordinary attention to detail, and strong communication skills. The customer service department is a liaison to Interactive Brokers’ retail and professional clients.
The IBHK Application Support Group is accountable for providing high quality client service to our sophisticated retail customers, financial advisors, hedge fund operators and other broker-dealers. We aim is to facilitate the client onboarding process by providing account opening guidance while building and maintaining long-term customer relationships as we expand our global service offerings. As part of the Application Support Group, the succelful candidate will be the first and most important impression new customers have of Interactive Brokers.
- Correspond to inquiries and concerns externally with retail and institutional clients via in-person meetings, telephone, e-mail and on-line chat; internally to sales representatives and customer service representatives
- Research and resolve a wide variety of client question/issues on the account opening process
- Multi task with a strong emphasis on AML and KYC knowledge while dealing with incoming customer queries
- Learn all aspects of the IB Brokerage platform /policy and offer alternatives and options to satisfy customer concerns while complying with policies, practices and procedures
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance, Program Developers, and Project Managers to ensure compliance with new and existing procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and escalate complex issues
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Taking personal responsibility for identifying client needs while providing a high value experience
- Efficient, self-motivated and hard working
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2-3 years in Customer Service and/or Financial Service preferred. Fresh graduates who are motivated will also be considered
- Preferably licensed with SFC for RA type 1,2,3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after joining
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English/Mandarin
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrates experience in handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed