Interactive Brokers Group, an industry leader in direct access brokerage services, is
looking for a skilled HR associate to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
· Nurture a positive working environment.
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
· Ensure legal compliance.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.