Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Interactive Brokers Group of companies seeks a Cashiering Associate to join its Corporate Treasury team at our Hong Kong location. The successful candidate should be able to work independently and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Under the direction of the global Cashiering Manager and the local Hong Kong Treasury Manager, this position will support cash management functions related to exception processing for Interactive Brokers' global brokerage customer receipts and disbursements such as:
- Monitor and resolve customer funding exceptions.
- Resolve transaction discrepancies between the firm’s internal system and the bank statement.
- Interface with compliance, risk, customer service and other internal groups on customer funding exceptions.
- Interface with banks on customer funding issues.
- Identify and design improvements to cashiering systems and payment methods.
- Execute payments via SWIFT messages to banks.
- Participate in a variety of group projects.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor's degree.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and use of these tools to present data clearly and concisely.
 Figures as of December 31, 2017. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed