Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Leading a team of Customer Service Representatives responsible for the following activities:
- Obtain thorough knowledge of products offered by IB on various global exchanges
- Provide end to end query resolution right from opening/funding accounts, trading platform queries, margin/trade issues, etc
- Respond to retail and professional clients' inquiries via inbound calls, email and on-line chat
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally to the team
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Experience: 5-6 years of managing a team of 10+ members.
- Education: University degree (Bachelors) required / MBA preferred
- NCFM/NISM certifications in capital markets, derivatives and currency derivatives
- High level of MS Excel skills required
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Good quantitative/analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written), friendly demeanor and ability to manage and grow a team
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed