Interactive Brokers Software Services (India) Private Limited ("IBSSI") is a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR), a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 27 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 900,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
**Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees:
 Figures as of April 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Validation and screening of documents received from clients based for opening accounts under the UK/US entity
- Follow-up with clients in case of any pending documents
- Reviewing regulatory checks such as OFAC and World Checks
- Co-ordinate with compliance to get the documents/accounts approved
Education: Bachelor's degree / Post Graduate degree.
Experience: 1-2 year experience related to account opening and Global KYC documentation of Individual and Corporate clients
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be preferred
[i] Figures as of December 31, 2017. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed