Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd. based in London, UK, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing broker for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. The Group employs over 1,200 people worldwide and provides electronic brokerage services to more than 450,000 customers in trading securities, commodities and foreign exchange in 23 currencies on 100+ market centers across 26 countries around the world.* By building and operating highly automated systems in all aspects of its business, IB seeks to deliver these services at the lowest possible cost to its clients.
*Figures as of January 1, 2018. For more information about Interactive Brokers visit: www.interactivebrokers.com
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd.’s growing online brokerage unit is expanding its Client Services operation. We are looking for a motivated and technology oriented candidate.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. (Trade and margin analysis, account configuration and funding, cash and derivative products, global exchanges and technical services)
- Investigation of customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, etc.)
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements
- Resolution of client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- Assistance with other tasks as assigned
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field
- Experience: Minimum 2 years financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services background preferred
- Languages: English – any other EU language is a plus
- Product Knowledge: General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- IT Skills: MS Office, with Bloomberg knowledge as a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed