Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business activities in various markets, Timber Hill (Europe) AG has the following full-time opening for a professional, motivated and technologically orientated Clearing Associate.
Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? If you have ambition, motivation and initiative, we can offer you the opportunity to work in a demanding yet rewarding team oriented environment.
Timber Hill (Europe) AG, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR), is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of hedge funds, wealth managers, family offices, banks, brokers and private clients. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 699,000 trades per day *. At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our clients with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Clearing Associate is responsible to operate positions in the securities clearing department. Potential candidates should be good problem solvers, organized, and reliable team players.
- Asset Transfers
- Fail control
- Problem resolution entailing working with Help Desk staff and US Accounting
- Further clearing and settlement tasks at a later stage
- KV or equivalent experience, preferably in the banking / finance sector
- Familiarity with securities administration and / or settlement
- Securities Lending and Borrowing familiarity is a plus
- IT skills: proficient user of MS Office, familiarity with clearing systems is a plus
- Languages: fluency in English and German
- Personality: ambitious, detail orientated with the ability to work independently
*Figures as of December 31, 2017. For more information about Interactive Brokers visit: www.ibkr.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed