Interactive Brokers Canada seeks high-level, serious individuals with the financial services industry background and professional demeanor suitable for interaction with an experienced and active clientele base. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
Interactive Brokers Canada an Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) company, is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial visors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 699,000 trades per day*. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Interactive Brokers Canada offers a competitive remuneration package including:
Health, dental, disability and life insurance with 100% premiums covered.
Company RSP contribution, Stock incentive plan
Hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:30 EST
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Figures as of December 31, 2017. For more information about Interactive Brokers visit: www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
- Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes including:
- Operability of IB Trader Workstation, Web Trader and Mobile Trader execution platforms including trading modules and analytical tools; Cash deposit and withdrawal activity, position transfers, and account administrative functions.
- Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fee.
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues.
- Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree is required.
- Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email or online chat.
- In depth understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income.
- Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies.
- Fluent English is mandatory, French or an additional language an asset.
- Registrations: CSC, CPH, DFOL, or ability to obtain them.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed