Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers ("IB") seeks a Client Service Specialist with experience handling high net worth institutional clients, preferably The Client Service Specialist's primary role is to assist potential and existing clients with the application process, answer general questions about services IB offers, demonstrate and express a positive attitude when speaking to callers.
- Assist High Net Worth, Retail, and Institutional clients with application issues.
- Respond to inbound customer calls in a professional manner and addressing customer issues.
- Provide customers timely and accurate information reflecting a positive and customer oriented image of the organization.
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with customers.
- Handle multiple tasks.
- Adapt to the needs of the individual caller.
- Offers alternatives and options to satisfy customer concerns.
- Researches and resolves a wide variety of customer questions/issues.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in Customer and/or Financial Service preferred.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts.
- Demonstrates experience in handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed