Interactive Brokers is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 699,000 trades per day (Last Quarter 2017 results). At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
*For more information about Interactive Brokers visit www.interactivebrokers.com
Interactive Brokers, a Global Securities and Commodities business leader and one of the largest financial services firms in the U.S. has an immediate need for a QA Developer in our Mumbai office. This position has excellent growth potential for highly motivated and exceptional performers.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We seek an individual who will undertake a significant role in the development and maintenance of automated test programs for the firms Quality Assurance process.
An ideal candidate should be prepared to:
- Develop regression tests.
- Clearly document and maintain their work.
- Work with existing documentation.
- Debug existing code.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time with varying degrees of priority.
- Work closely with others or a manager as well as work without close supervision.
- Reproduce and document bugs.
- Work with multiple operating systems and test different types of systems.
- A fundamental understanding and experience with Java Experience with writing either unit tests or UI tests.
- More than two years of experience with automated software testing processes.
- Experience with test automation for mobile apps Working knowledge of Jenkins, Git,
- CVS, Ant, Maven, Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, Junit.
- Preferred experience with commercial mobile manual/automation test management packages (SauceLabs, BitBar, etc...)
- Familiarity with web applications testing (Selenium)
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, physical science or engineering.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic user knowledge of Unix
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed