Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd.’s growing online brokerage unit is expanding its Client Services operation. We are looking for a motivated and technology oriented candidate.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd. based in London, UK, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing broker for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. The Group employs over 1,200 people worldwide and provides electronic brokerage services to more than 450,000 customers in trading securities, commodities and foreign exchange in 23 currencies on 100+ market centers across 26 countries around the world.* By building and operating highly automated systems in all aspects of its business, IB seeks to deliver these services at the lowest possible cost to its clients.
*Figures as of March 31, 2017. For more information about Interactive Brokers visit: www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Monitor real-time systems for margin deficits, erroneous trades, significant net liquidation changes and other issues.
- Assist and support the Quality Assurance Department with complaint resolution
- Ability to solve problems under pressure and focus on wide scale service issues
- Support customers, via chat, over the phone and through tickets, with trade and margin related issues
- Ability to identify, analyze and escalate complex customer issues
- Analyze existing systems and processes in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of monitoring enhancements and preventive risk measures
- Minimum 2 years financial industry experience with trade operations background preferred
- Core competences should include: trading and margin analysis, risk methodologies and understanding of the financial markets
- Highly competent with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes email
- Self-confident, extroverted with the ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills required to bring problems quickly to a resolution
- Languages: English fluency required. Spanish, Italian and any additional languages will be an advantage
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed