Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Act as liaison to Interactive Broker's top-tier clients, including financial advisers, premium retail customers, financial institutions and hedge funds, striving to provide solutions to inquiries while complying with all policies, practices and procedures.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. Core competences include: handling trade-related issues, trade and margin analysis, account management and funding, product (cash market, equities and derivatives) and exchange knowledge (global), technical services, securities regulations.
- Internal coordinator to various departments such as technical operations and programming, analyzing and escalating issues appropriately.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience. The candidate must possess general market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- Experience: recently graduate to 3 years financial industry experience preferred with client services background.
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and written communication skills. Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of PC technologies, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Databases. Programming and/or UNIX experience a plus.
- Registrations: IBG LLC will sponsor: FINRA Series 7.
 Figures as of December 31, 2017. Information on the company can be found at: www.interactivebrokers.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed