Timber Hill (Europe) AG's growing online brokerage unit is expanding its Client Services operation. We are looking for a motivated and technology oriented candidate.
Timber Hill (Europe) AG, based in Zug Switzerland, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a rapidly growing direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing broker for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. The Group employs over 1,200 people worldwide and provides electronic brokerage services to more than 450,000 customers in trading securities, commodities and foreign exchange in 23 currencies on 100+ market centers across 26 countries around the world.* By building and operating highly automated systems in all aspects of its business, IB seeks to deliver these services at the lowest possible cost to its clients.
*Figures as of March 31, 2017. For more information about Interactive Brokers visit: www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- As the New Accounts Specialist, you will assist the Compliance Officer with the approval process of new account applications on a daily basis
- You will be responsible for processing documentation in accordance to UK regulations issued by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Cross reference multiple databases for potential undesirable client matches
- Correspond with clients, sale representatives and customer service representatives
- Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with any account-related suspicious activity
- Education: Commercial apprenticeship and/or equivalent experience
- Personality: Self-confident, able to work independently, extroverted
- Languages: English (is a must), fluent (both oral and written) in Spanish, French and Italian
- Basic PC knowledge, Internet navigation
We are looking for a professional candidate to assist potential and existing clients with the application process, answer general questions about services Interactive Brokers offers, demonstrate and express a positive attitude when speaking to callers.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed