Timber Hill (Europe) AG, based in Zug Switzerland, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- As the New Accounts Specialist, you will assist the Compliance Officer with the approval process of new account applications on a daily basis
- You will be responsible for processing documentation in accordance to UK regulations issued by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Cross reference multiple databases for potential undesirable client matches
- Correspond with clients, sale representatives and customer service representatives
- Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with any account-related suspicious activity
- Education: Commercial apprenticeship and/or equivalent experience
- Personality: Self-confident, able to work independently, extroverted
- Languages: English (is a must) and fluent (both oral and written) in Spanish
- Basic PC knowledge, Internet navigation
We are looking for a professional candidate to assist potential and existing clients with the application process, answer general questions about services Interactive Brokers offers, demonstrate and express a positive attitude when speaking to callers.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed