Interactive Brokers Software Service India ("IBSSI") seeks a Senior Software Engineer ("SSE") with a concentration in C++ or JAVA. As an SSE, you’ll join a team of highly talented and motivated engineers who are passionate about their work. You'll design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions with complete ownership throughout this job.
IBSSI, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR), is an industry leader in direct access brokerage services, is seeking a C++ or JAVA senior software engineer to help make our customer-facing trading applications and back-end systems even better. If you are proficient in developing front-end systems or corresponding back-end services for them, have solid programming experience, love the challenge of developing complex real-time solutions, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a strong team, then Interactive Brokers may be just the place for you. This job is heavily oriented toward designing, building and optimizing trading and back-office applications.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Research, conceive and develop technology solutions to extend and improve IB's back-end applications.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering team based in Greenwich US.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Provide technical and architectural leadership.
- BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
- 4-5 years of programming experience in C++ or JAVA
- 4-5 years of experience working on Order Audit Trail System (OATS)
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and OO design.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- MTech or ME in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Work experience in the Financial Services space (Brokerage / Capital markets / Investment Banking /Financial services).
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions.
- Background / experience in Perl / Python would be a strong plus
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism.
- Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed