Timber Hill (Europe) AG, seeks an individual to fulfill the duties of the Corporate Actions Associate. The associate will be responsible to identify, track and determine the risk implications of all European corporate actions for customer and proprietary positions. Potential candidates are good problem solvers, well organized, and reliable team players. There will be daily communication with our US headquarters, global corporate actions staff, various counterparties and clearing organizations.
Timber Hill (Europe) AG, based in Zug Switzerland, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Analyze, monitor and verify incoming corporate action information and counterparty claims.
- Initiate payments or deliveries.
- Evaluate and reconcile the company’s books and records with clearinghouses and banks.
- Instruct clearinghouses and banks with our instructions for corporate events.
- Organize the instructions from our trading department and customers.
- Commercial apprenticeship, preferably in the banking or finance industry.
- Securities administration experience.
- Knowledge of Securities Lending and Borrowing and derivative products is an advantage.
- Proficient MS Office user; eager to learn new programs and products.
- Languages: Fluent in English (daily use) and German.
- Detail oriented and ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Open-minded team player with good comprehension skills.
If you have ambition, motivation and initiative, we can offer you real responsibility and the opportunity to work in a demanding but rewarding team oriented environment. Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed