Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers ("IB") is expanding the Client On-Boarding department ("OB") at our headquarters in Greenwich, CT. We are searching for bilingual candidates with prior experience in the financial services industry, who can support new customers in a seamless transition to IB. The group's mission is to build and maintain a positive relationship by listening to the client's needs and anticipating their expectations so all goals are met. The OB representative’s objective is to ensure that every new client has positive first experience and a solid understanding of the tools and products offered by IB.
- Reach out to top tiered new clients and determine needs and objectives.
- Work closely with IB sales representatives to better understand client needs and objectives.
- Assist clients with account configuration to match account specifications.
- Assure that trading platforms are configured in a manner that meets trading needs.
- Provide basic TWS training for those unfamiliar with IB’s trading platforms.
- Respond to questions about the tools and products offered by IB.
- Assist with account and fund transfers.
- Act as client liaison by communicating with other internal departments such as, Sales, Clearing, Compliance, Funds & Banking and Professional Services.
- Build and maintain positive relationship with clients so that a foundation of trust is established.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Prior experience in financial industry, specifically client services and or solid clearing background.
Skills: Must have excellent communication skills, strong verbal and written expertise is required. (bi or multi-lingual preferred)The candidate must possess general market knowledge in futures, options, equities and the FX markets.
Computer skills: Working knowledge of PC technologies, including Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
Registrations: FINRA Series 7 or willingness to obtain.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed