Interactive Brokers, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day.* Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
*Figures as of March 31, 2017. For information about Interactive Brokers, visit: www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- The team is responsible for developing and improving system for market data quotas distribution. It includes market data configuration, billing and reporting to exchanges.
- With the changing face of the Trading World, we need to support updated requirements from exchanges and market regulators.
- This position is critical to the growth of our business. It is also an opportunity to develop a broad understanding of both brokerage activities as well as to extend expertise in developing large-scale and real-time database systems.
- Duties for this position will include the design, development (full development life cycle), and support of Core Java / J2EE applications and database models. We require a person that is highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- At least three years of Java programming experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java Core and J2EE development (including experience in Front End and Back End development.)
- Experience with Web or Application servers (JBoss, Tomcat etc.) .
- Good knowledge of data structures, Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, UML
- Knowledge of base algorithms, design patterns and Functional Programming concept
- Good knowledge of relational Databases with hands on experience with Oracle and PL/SQL .
- Knowledge of data exchange formats like XML, JSON etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong skills in testing, debugging, profiling and monitoring
- Good communication skills. English: written at upper-intermediate
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed