Interactive Brokers UK (“IBUK”) is a rapidly growing direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing broker for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. It is increasing its client base, introducing new products and connecting to new markets. The firm is authorized and regulated by the FCA.
IBUK is a subsidiary of the large international financial services group, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut USA (NASDAQ: IBKR). The Group employs over 1,000 people worldwide and provides electronic brokerage services to more than 365,000 customers in trading securities, commodities and foreign exchange in 23 currencies on 100+ market centers across 26 countries around the world. By building and operating highly automated systems in all aspects of its business the Group seeks to deliver these services at the lowest possible cost to its clients.
* Figures as of March 31, 2017. For more inforamtion about Interactive Brokers visit: www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Brokerage trading platform development and maintenance.
- C++ software development for UNIX server.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- C++, Object Oriented Programming, Networking, STL
- Working, in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed