Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Contact clients who have started an online application and provide assistance if required
- Brief prospects about document requirements and account opening procedure
- Dispatch forms/agreements to clients and review them once we receive it
- Follow-up with clients in case of any pending documents
- Co-ordinate with compliance and clearing to get the documents approved
- Assist clearing/compliance team with NSE/internal audits
- Assisting the general customer service if required
Education: Bachelor's degree / Post Graduate degree. General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1-2 years financial industry experience with client services background related to account opening and KYC documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed