Interactive Brokers ("IB") is expanding its trading issues department at our main retail call center in Chicago, IL. We are searching for experienced candidates with a prior background in the financial services industry, that are FINRA registered for the position of Customer Service Representative.
The Trade Issues Customer Service Representative is accountable for providing a high level of client service to IB's existing retail and institutional clients. Our aim is thoroughly investigate trade inquiries, in particular, but also covers various other areas under the general customer service umbrella.
The trade issues group has multiple openings to fill with the following schedule requirements:*
- Monday – Friday
- Sunday – Thursday
*Please indicate your preference when applying
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. Core competencies include, but are not limited to: trade and margin analysis, a wide range of products (cash market and derivatives) and global exchanges, order types, and transmission and execution inquiries.
- The candidate must possess general market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets. Previous customer service experience in a financial services or banking operations environment required.
- Investigate customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, product availability & attributes, order types and routing logic etc.)
- Assistance with trading platform operation and features; analyze and test existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation enhancements
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from existing and prospective customers via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat to achieve a solution that is mutually satisfactory while complying with policies, practices and procedures
- Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills required to bring problems quickly to a resolution.
- Order status, settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions