Interactive Brokers Software Services India Pvt. Ltd ("IBSSI") seeks high-level, serious individuals with the financial services industry background and professional demeanour suitable for interaction with an experienced and active clientele base. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
Interactive Brokers Software Services (India) Private Limited ("IBSSI") is a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR), a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 27 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 900,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
**Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees:
 Figures as of April 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Respond to retail and professional clients' inquiries via inbound calls, email and on-line chat
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues relating to IB branded debit card linked to brokerage account (i.e., transaction status; lost, stolen or damaged cards, fraud & errors) in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
- Discuss program attributes and benefits with prospective clients.
- Research account and transaction history using web-based tools.
- Summarize nature and conclusion of client interactions and track open items on ticketing system.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of products offered by IB on various global exchanges.
- Assist clients with basic queries in their trading account.
- Experience: 2 years in credit/debit card customer support.
- Education: University degree (Bachelors) required.
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Good quantitative/analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, friendly demeanor and ability to operate productively in high volume call center.
- Openness to work in a 24/7 work environment as required, including night shifts and holidays.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed