Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Brokerage platform development -- front and/or back-end, depending on experience.
- Back end: Core Java. Data model and transport layers. Multithreaded/high throughput. XML.
- Work on one of the core brokerage processes that deals with user authentication to access trading, account management and other customer applications.
- Adding new features and interfaces that deal with user authentication.
- Work on expanding second factor authentication offering.
- Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (Masters/PhD a plus).
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- 5+ years' Java experience.
Knowledge of core Java.
- Working with Database development SQL and PL/SQL is a plus.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile software development a plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed