Interactive Brokers is a rapidly growing international securities firm with a substantial proprietary trading and global online brokerage operations in the US, Europe and Asia.
Interactive Brokers’ fast growing online brokerage unit is expanding its Technical Center Assistance ("TAC") group. We are looking for experienced technical support individuals with strong IT/technology skills who are probing and analytical, and are able to recognize, test, and escalate new issues with or within our software.
The Technical Assistance Center team is focused on ensuring a solid user experience through the responsive support of our trading software.
Interactive Brokers Software Service (India) Pvt. Ltd, based in Mumbai, India, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR), is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 699,000 trades per day*. Our employees are a part of dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented teams working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
*Figures as of Dec 31, 2017. For more information about Interactive Brokers visit www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and email.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues.
- As a member of the technical assistance team, you’ll assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues.
- 2 year experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity.
- Networking and general technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs.
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Languages: Fluency in English is a must.
- Bachelors in Information Technology (B.Tech, BE or MCA) or equivalent.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed