Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and email.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues.
- As a member of the technical assistance team, you’ll assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues.
- 2 year experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity.
- Networking and general technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs.
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Languages: Fluency in English is a must.
- Bachelors in Information Technology (B.Tech, BE or MCA) or equivalent.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed