Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
 Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Cyber Security Specialist will be responsible for:
- Vulnerability assessments, management, report preparation
- Monitoring and responding to security alerts
- Software initiative
- Internal penetration testing,
- Verifying risk factors
- Assisting with prioritizing of remediation steps and coordinating remediation steps with other technology teams
- Building and extending IT security infrastructure and automation of related tasks
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a technology related field
- 5+ years of IT experience plus
- 3+ years of IT security experience plus
- 2+ years of Linux experience plus
- 1+ year experience with network security monitoring (IDS, IPS, UTM)
- 1+ year experience with vulnerability management
- 2+ years of hands on experience working with IP networks, firewalls and routing methodology.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a Self-discipline Security-focused mindset
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed