Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Monitoring & troubleshooting
- Interacting with various departments within the organization to communicate problem status and resolution.
- Assisting in the testing of various internal system interfaces.
- Problem reporting and documentation.
- BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 2+ years of professional work experience, with exposure to large enterprise systems.
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems, Shell Scripting, PERL.
- Good English communication skills, oral and written.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Previous support related experience is a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience in the financial industry is a plus, but not required.
- Fast growing environment within a highly successful company.
- Compensation package including share plan.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed