Interactive Brokers Group is expanding its Institutional Client Services department at our main European office in Zug, Switzerland. We are searching for candidates with a prior background in the financial services industry.
As a liaison to Interactive Broker's (IB) institutional clients, the candidate is responsible for providing unparalleled client service to IB's existing and prospective clients. This includes brokers, financial advisors, banks and hedge funds. Our aim is to build and maintain long-term customer relationships, provide access to desired markets and increase our customer retention as we expand on our product and service offerings. The Institutional Client Services Associate has duties that encompass all facets of the business from account configuration, funds and banking issues to trade execution inquiries.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Dedicated support to key institutional client accounts assigned
- Management of client related projects (dedicated service initiatives, custom configurations, etc.)
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. (Trade and margin analysis, account configuration and funding, cash and derivative products, global exchanges and technical services)
- Investigation of customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, etc.)
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements
- Resolution of client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- Education:Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field
- Experience: Minimum 4 years financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services background preferred
- Languages: English and German – French, Spanish and Italian a plus
- Product Knowledge: General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- IT Skills: MS Office, with Bloomberg knowledge as a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed