Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of June 30, 2018.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Dedicated support to key institutional client accounts assigned
- Management of client related projects (dedicated service initiatives, custom configurations, etc.)
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. (Trade and margin analysis, account configuration and funding, cash and derivative products, global exchanges and technical services)
- Investigation of customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, etc.)
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements
- Resolution of client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- Education:Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field
- Experience: Minimum 4 years financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services background preferred
- Languages: English and German – French, Spanish and Italian a plus
- Product Knowledge: General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- IT Skills: MS Office, with Bloomberg knowledge as a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed