IBG LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
 Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers seeks college graduates for career opportunities in its treasury and operations groups.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics
- Strong problem solving and demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of completing assignments within time constraints
- Excellent computer skills and experience using Microsoft Excel and Word and must possess the ability to use these tools to present data clearly and concisely
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed