Interactive Brokers Hungary Informatikai Kft., a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day.* Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our company is growing, if you’re a high-energy, self-starting Mobile software engineer, IBKR is the place for you. We take pride in providing our global client base with cutting-edge trading applications.
Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows. Our engineers work with latest technology, command respect in the firm, and have competitive compensation packages.
Junior and senior level positions are available. This is full time position in Budapest, Hungary with immediate availability.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- components design/implementation in Java for Android or Objective-C + Cocoa for
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android/iOS.
- Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.
Monthly public transport (BKV) tickets
Daily lunch paid by the company
Free coffee and beverages on-site
Potential relocation to our US headquarters
Yearly cash and stock bonus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed