Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a Trade and Client Support specialist, you will act as liaison to Interactive Brokers’ professional clients in the Asia-Pacific region including broker-dealers, hedge funds, investment managers, and proprietary trading groups. Our aim is to build and maintain long-term customer relationships through superior, high-touch service as we continue to expand our global product offering.
- Respond to client inquiries via ticket, telephone, email, and live chat
- Investigate account management and trade-related issues involving execution, order routing, trade busts, position liquidation etc.
- Meet with institutional clients to identify their needs and introduce appropriate services and workflow solutions
- Understand wide scale service issues at a detailed, technical level and make recommendations for process improvement
- Must have strong product knowledge – Equities, Options, Futures, FX
- Analytical self-starter who takes ownership of projects and sees them through to completion
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin language skills highly preferred)
- Candidates with prior experience in the areas of middle/back office operations, compliance, electronic trading, and fund administration will be given priority
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience at a global financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- HKSI Paper 1 (Type 1, 2, and 3), FINRA Series 7 license or ability to obtain
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel; Bloomberg, UNIX and/or general programming experience a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed